All prices shown are for single boarders. Stay & Play Pet Resort limits the number of pets per habitat to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable vacation for your pet.
All habitats are manufactured by Mason Kennels
and are comfortable for all sizes of dogs. Toy-to-large breeds of dogs enjoy any of our five comfy habitats. Giant-breeds of dogs (e.g., Great Danes, Irish Wolfhounds, Mastiffs) are most comfortable in our stylish Sunset and Luxury-suite habitats. We recommend our unique Ocean-double habitat for families of two or three toy-to-mid size dogs. Stay & Play Pet Resort will limit number of pets per habitat based on weight. We recommend that pets with food aggression not be fed together, although they can be housed together.
Allow us to make your trip planning simple. Drop your pet off at Baker Clinic and we will gladly transport them to and from the Resort at no charge. Take advantage of our services in adverse weather too. Everyone benefits!
Overnight Dog Boarding
First Class Suites - Meadow
First Class Suites - Sunset
First Class Suites - Ocean
First Class Suites - Ocean Double
• If multiple dogs from the same owner are boarded simultaneously, then the first dog is charged the regular price, but each additional dog receives 10% discount on their boarding fee.
• Please note
that all animals must be current on vaccinations (including rabies) as proven by a vaccination record provided by the client’s veterinarian. The owner must ensure that up-to-date vaccination record(s) for their pet(s) is delivered to the resort reception office by fax, email or personal delivery before the animal will be accepted for boarding or Day Camp activities. Highly recommended that all vaccination records are received by SPPR at least two days before the day of arrival for boarding or Day Camp services. Fax number (405-743-1451) and email ([email protected]
) are on the Contact Page
• Owners wishing to feed pets their own food are welcome to drop off their pet’s dry food in one-gallon zip-lock bags or smaller. The resort cannot accept 30 lb or larger bags of dry kibble food for dogs or cats.
• Please note that we only accept spayed or neutered dogs for enrollment in day camp or playtime activities.
• Dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior at any time while boarding or attending day camp may be prohibited from either activity at the discretion of the management. In such instances, we encourage pet owners to visit Dr. Maria, Baker Animal Clinic, for medical and non-medical options that may be successful in allowing your pet to enjoy the services of the resort.
• Please inform our friendly resort staff that your pet requires medication or special supplement treatment; medicating/treatment fee is $2 per occurrence. Please let us know in advance if you want your pet to have nail trim ($20.50). A laundry fee ($6) is charged for washing of your pet washables items, e.g., blankets, towels, and toys.